International students are admitted to the institutions of higher education in Turkey on condition that applicants fulfill the requirements for student admission, determined by the relevant institution of higher education and approved by the Council of Higher Education.
2015-2016 application requirements and quotas are presented below.
Following documents may be required of applicants who wish to apply for undergraduate study in Turkey. To ensure, please contact the respective university to figure out which documents or exams are required by the selected program.
- International Student Application Form
- High School Diploma and its translation (Turkish or English)
- Official Transcript and its translation (Turkish or English)
- Language Proficiency Score (Applicants should contact the university for minimum English language requirements. Students who do not meet language proficiency requirements may take the university’s proficiency test upon arrival. Those who fail the proficiency test must attend the English Preparatory Program provided by the university. For further information, please contact the Admissions Office of the respective university.)
- Valid International University Entry Exam Result (Please contact the Admissions Office for the acceptable exams. Students who do not have enough scores on the acceptable international exams may take the university’s own exam for the international students.)